A quick stir-fry may be the perfect solution on a busy night. But some days, you’d rather spend quality time in the kitchen creating a sensational meal – and quality time sharing it with someone special.
That’s when you need Fine Dine In, our brand-new range of impressive recipes.
Why try a Fine Dine In recipe?
Premium speciality ingredients.
Our food team have sourced delicious delicacies, including:
- 100% British ‘picanha’ steak – a succulent rump cut popular in Brazil.
- Tender Gressingham Duck® – bred and reared in Suffolk and Norfolk.
- Responsibly sourced skinless salmon fillets.
- 100% British pancetta lardons from artisan charcuterie-maker Castellano’s:
- Seasonal British asparagus.
- Purple Majesty potatoes grown in Scotland only from January to April.
- Authentic Cornish clotted cream – with PDO (protected designation of origin) status.
- And more!
Whether it’s Valentine’s Day or a regular Friday night, skip the fancy (noisy!) restaurant, with its overpriced menu and enjoy restaurant-quality dining at home (with complete privacy). And no designated driver required, if you’d like to add a fine bottle of vino from the Gousto Market!
Show off a little.
You may pick up some new cooking skills, as these recipes include more elevated techniques. You’re sure to earn kudos – and plenty of thanks.