What should be on your plate this week? Here are 5 ideas for where to eat and what to cook:
1. AJC cocktail writer Angela Hansberger brings you seven cocktails perfect for spring from metro Atlanta bars
2. AJC food writer Wendell Brock reviews Sandy Spring restaurant Mandolin Kitchen
3. We examine the similarities between Greek and Southern food, complete with three recipes that marry the two cuisines.
4. We bring you the recipe for onion and fennel soup from Century House Tavern, perfect for Vidalia season
5. We take a first look at the newest Sage Woodfire Tavern in Buckhead, the biggest location of the local restaurant
Here are the top food stories you might have missed last week:
AJC food writer Wyatt Williams says of Rose + Rye in The Castle in Midtown, “The complicated and beautiful presentations can be a combination of hits and misses.” Read the full review here.
AJC food writer Wendell Brock visited Natsu Sushi Bar & Ocean Grill in Alpharetta, where he foun a mixed bag of American-style sushi and some Korean dishes. Read the full review here.
AJC food and dining editor Ligaya Figueras explored the ways that Atlanta-area restaurant and bar workers juggle the demands of their jobs with being parents.
Learn how to make the zucchini cake from Double Zero in Emory Village.
Take a first look at Laotian restaurant Snackboxe Bistro in Doraville.