A three-course menu designed specifically for pre-marathon carb loading for $26.20. Available pre-marathon on Friday, 10/11 and Saturday 10/12:
- Pumpernickel and beet panzanella salad
- Egg pasta with roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms and herb butter
- Puff pastry with Apple cider sorbet and pecan crumb
Dos Urban Cantina
Chef Brian Enyart ran the Chicago Marathon himself and has a profound respect for all the runners participating in this year’s race.
- Runners and viewers can come celebrate #SundayFunday with a happy hour from 5pm-9pm
- If you show your medal, Dos Urban Cantina will offer a free margarita as a congratulations!
Pick up bread or pastries during Saturday Storefront (8am-1pm) for loved ones participating in the marathon.
Maple & Ash
Show off your medal and toast to completing the marathon with complimentary bubbles to start off your meal.
Dishes great for carbo-loading before the marathon or celebrating National Pasta Day:
- Ricotta Agnolotti- $26
- winter truffle
- Mac n’ cheese – $14
Dishes great for carbo-loading before the marathon:
- Bucatini cacio e pepe – $16
- Farfalle Pomodoro- $14
- Sungold tomatoes, basil, olive oil, burrata
- Rigatoni – $17
Lamb ragout, olives, calabrian chili, pecorino
Calling all Forest Park residents – load up for the marathon or with dinner:
- Cavatelli – $18
- Ricotta, pork sausage, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, chili flakes, ricotta Salata
Prime & Provisions
With the race being held on a Sunday, the same day Prime & Provisions (222 North LaSalle Street) holds its weekly brunch, the steakhouse will be treating all marathon participants to a complimentary Grand Brunch ($79 value) including bottomless mimosas and bloody marys, which can be redeemed by showing their marathon medal, offered until 3 p.m.
Offerings during the steakhouse’s brunch include personalized waffle and omelet stations, a slow-roasted prime rib carving station, and a raw seafood bar consisting of shrimp, oysters, and crab legs.